Auto Accidents Attorney in Stamford, Bridgeport Danbury Assists You with Pursuing Your Claim
Connecticut law firm ready to fight for your rights and the full and fair compensation you deserve
In recent years, millions of Americans have been involved in auto accidents. While the accident rate declined in 2011, it increased by 7.1 percent in the first half of 2012, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. Accident victims often suffer serious injuries. Unfortunately, severe injuries can lead to financial hardship, which is why it is important to consult with a Stamford injury attorney as soon as possible after your accident. The Reinken Law Firm has represented individuals and families in thousands of auto accident cases over the past three decades. We can help you recover damages when another driver or party is responsible for causing your injury.
Common injuries in a traffic accident
During the initial shock of an accident, when adrenalin is pumping strongly, people sometimes do not experience much pain. However, it is a good idea to seek medical attention anyway. Whiplash, neck pain, back pain or a mild traumatic brain injury (TBI) may not be immediately apparent, but it can turn into excruciating pain a few days later. By seeing a doctor right away, you document your accident injuries, which is important when determining the value of a car crash claim. Symptoms of TBI can range from dizziness, headache and nausea to vomiting, loss of consciousness for minutes or hours and profound confusion. Next to falls, auto accidents are the second most prevalent cause of TBI. If you or a loved one experiences loss of consciousness during an accident, you should definitely seek immediate medical attention.
Help in the Stamford, Bridgeport and Danbury areas
In addition to the issue of who is at fault, determination of the cause of an accident plays an important role in your auto accident claim. Factors include:
- Fault. The issue of who is at fault is important when dealing with insurance issues, liability for injuries and criminal liability. Our skill and years of experience help you assess this important element of your case.
- Distracted driver. A distracted driver texting, talking on the phone, fiddling with a GPS or otherwise not paying full attention to driving is often found to be the cause of auto accidents. Our firm can help you determine if driver distraction is an issue in your claim.
- Negligent driver. A negligent driver is commonly the cause of auto accidents. We are well-equipped to examine the circumstances of each case we take on to determine if negligence is an issue.
- Rear-end accident. One moment of distraction or someone following too closely can lead to a rear-end accident. We have many years of experience handling such accident claims.
- Speeding accident. Speeding accidents can result in severe injuries. We understand the effect such accidents can have on your life, and we can help.
- Uninsured driver. Accidents involving an uninsured driver have their own set of challenges. With more than three decades of experience in motor vehicle accident claims, we fight hard to get results for you.
- Drunk driving accidents. Drunk driving accidents are increasingly common today. Fighting for compensation for injuries sustained as a result of someone driving under the influence is an important part of our practice.
- Drunk driving victim. As a drunk driving victim. you are entitled to fair compensation for the damage caused by the accident. Our firm understands the importance of financial compensation for the injuries and losses you sustained.
Additionally, we take into consideration a number of factors when determining the value of a car accident claim. The seriousness of the injury and whether it is permanent, medical and hospitalization costs, and future medical care are just a few damages your injury lawyer must assess. We know auto accidents can have a dramatic effect on your life, and we’re here to help.
Put your case in the hands of an experienced auto accident lawyer in Stamford, Bridgeport Danbury
At The Reinken Law Firm, we offer personalized attention and a free consultation to discuss your auto accident. You owe no fees unless we recover through verdict or settlement. Contact us online or call 203-541-0090 to schedule your free consultation today.