#board of education
Bayonne School District
Building a Caring, Learning Community
November 8, 2016
November 9, 2016
November 10, 2016
November 11, 2016
November 15, 2016
November 16, 2016
Th e mission of the Bayonne Public School District is to provide optimum learning opportunities for all students in a safe, secure, inclusive learning environment that fosters personal and interpersonal growth, lifelong learning and a strong sense of community. We believe that the district’s mission can be accomplished when administrators, teachers, parents and the community collaborate as a team to accomplish its goals which are:
- T o set high standards and expectations for student achievement.
- To provide a safe environment conducive to learning.
- To meet the needs of our diverse multi-cultural school population.
- To provide a challenging curriculum by utilizing educational technologies that meet the needs of the 21st Century.
- To provide programs that foster successful home, school, and community partnerships .
- To provide teacher training and professional development.
Proud candidate district for Sustainable Jersey for Schools certification
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter for important news and highlights
Bid 11-22-16: Lease for Three New 2017 School Buses (Four-Year Term)- CLICK HERE
The BBOED News Notes is a resource for district happenings. Updates will include district announcements, awards, accomplishments, celebrations, extracurricular, and curricular highlights. Check back here for the latest editions!
BEF Lifetime Achievement Award 2016
Before Care/After Care Info
BHS Hall of Fame-Click here for Nomination Form
District Calendar 16-17
Click for Registration Information
Community Assistance Needed
The BOE authorizes the School Business Administrator to pay the sum of $200 dollars to any person who is not an employee or relative of an employee of the Bayonne Board of Education, who provides credible, factual information that leads to the removal of a student illegally in our school district.
To report a student illegally attending Bayonne Public Schools please call: 201-858-5843 (All information will remain confidential will not be shared with the publ ic)