#best education websites in the world
Best University Websites
Each year the Web Marketing Association names the Best University web site as part of the annual WebAward Competition. Now in its 19th year, the WebAwards are recognized as the premier industry based Website Award program in the world.
Here is your chance to stand out from your competitors and win the recognition you deserve while receiving valuable independent feedback on your development efforts.
Best University websites are selected by judges who review the entered websites using the seven criteria below:
- Ease of use
- Use of technology
As a participant, you will receive:
- An independent evaluation of your University Website by independent expert judges
- Valuable feedback to help Benchmark your efforts against other University industry websites.
If your site wins recognition with the University WebAward, you will also get:
- A beautiful statue or certificate of achievement to display proudly
- Higher visibility for your company
- A great marketing opportunity to promote your site to the media
- Links to your site from the highly ranked WebAward site to help SEO
- The admiration of peers, friends and co-workers maybe even a raise!
- A personal achievement for your resume
Each year the Web Marketing Association’s WebAward Competition names the Best University web site. Best websites are selected by judging the entered websites using seven criteria – design, ease of use, copywriting, interactivity, use of technology, innovation and content. Websites not selected as best University website are also eligible for an Outstanding Website Award or a Standard of Excellence Award.
Setting University Trends and making University News
Stay up to date with the all the Web Marketing Association Award programs and join our mailing list or sign up for our RSS feeds. You can also follow us on Facebook. LinkedIn and Twitter .
Entering the WebAwards can help keep you up on University Trends by showing you how other University websites compare to the WebAward standards. You also can make University news if you have the Best University website. University news letters will want to cover you win bringing you additional visibility within your industry.
The 2016 WebAward competition has ended. Please add your name to our mailing list to be notified about WebAward 2017.