Welcome to ABC Training Center
A Division of Eduction Management Inc.
Admissions Office Hours:
Monday Friday: 9 am 8 pm Saturday: 9 am 5 pm Sunday: 9 am 4 pm Open 7 days a week!
Main Office and Admissions Office:
50 East Fordham Road (Entrance on Walton Avenue)
All ABC Training Center programs are licensed by the New York State Department of Education. Please visit www.acces.nysed.gov/bpss to see our listing.
New CPR Training Classes Now Available at ABC Training Center!
This is the full BLS program from the American Heart Association.
Classes are filled on a first come, first serve basis.
No reservations can be made in advance.
The ABC Training Center Difference
ABC has been serving the New York City community since 1972. Over the years we have trained countless professionals and have launched thousands of careers. Whether the economy is booming or slogging through a recession, our career training sets you up for real, in-demand careers in fields that are growing and advancing faster than other jobs. Our unique suite of training programs includes home health aide certification, phlebotomy and EKG training, CNA training, pharmacy technician certification, nursing assistant programs, medical assistant programs—even bartending classes!
Our health career training courses provide you with superior training based on the latest technological advancements. Our students leave ABC Training Center as well-prepared, qualified job candidates—we make sure of it.
We are a small, family-owned and operated school. This enables us to give our students and graduates what big chain schools can’t, including:
- Small class sizes. Your instructors will know your name, your learning pace, and your needs.
- Personalized, hands-on training and extra practice time. Smaller classes mean each student gets more time using equipment and tools and more time doing demonstrations and drills.
- Personalized job-placement assistance for recent and former graduates, including resume service.
- On-site state and national certification testing—take your licensing exam at the same place you completed your training and practice.
- Instant access to all ABC Training Center school management and personnel—less “red tape,” more learning.
- And finally, the fastest and most effective career training in NYC at the lowest tuition rates.
ABC Training Center offers some of the most modern facilities, equipment, and software available in New York and is just minutes from Manhattan. Completely accessible by car, train, subway, and bus from Brooklyn, Queens, and New Jersey.
ABC Training Center offers a wide variety of tuition options. Students may choose a weekly payment plan, pay in full, or, in some cases, may be eligible for tuition grants through NYC agencies.
During your admissions interview, all of your options will be explained in full. Just tell us what program you are interested in and we will help you select a schedule that best meets your needs.
Enroll in CNA training at our CNA school and earn your CNA license, or get your PCT license from our PCT school. We also have EKG and phlebotomy training, medical assistant training, pharmacy tech training, medical billing coding school, home attendant training home health aide school, bartending school, health career training, pharmacy tech school, and more in New York City.