These beautiful cards (right) for your church visitors are absolutely free – no charge or fee to download and print for your church visitors 24 hours a day 7 days a week. I’m paying-it-forward and giving these cards away to any church whether they are small or large. If your church needs a way to follow up with their visitors then you might need download the cards below.
These cards for church visitors play a very huge part in connecting a person into your church. They are about the individual or visitor and not about finding out what marketing efforts are working for your church.
Some people call these “Church Welcome Cards” or “Connection Cards” but no matter what you call your cards just be absolutely sure you are connecting with your church visitor and giving them an opportunity to easily connect with your Pastor, etc.
You can add notes to your cards that you might have already such as “Thank you for joining us in worship. You are always welcome.”
You add scriptures to your cards such as Psalm 84:4 (KJV) – “Blessed are they that dwell in thy house: they will be still praising thee. Selah.”
Connect with your church visitors before they leave your church service and give them one of these cards and encourage them to fill out the card and leave it with you and to come back and visit soon.
If you show your church visitors love and support, letting them know that you do care, and make sure they feel welcome then they just might come back to your church and visit again or might even become a church member.
More cards for church visitors will be added to this page as time allows so come back and visit soon. )
Click on the link to download the Visitor Welcome Cards below:
If you need to modify this form, try the site: Free PDF Services . You can convert this Adobe file into a Word document free of charge and make the necessary changes.
Note: You will need Adobe Reader (the latest version is recommended) installed on your computer in order to save or open these forms.
You can get Adobe Reader free here (a new window will open so you can download it without leaving this page).
If you want to open the file in your browser window, just click on one of the links above. However, if you want to download the file to view later, then right-click on the link and choose “Save Target As” or “Save File As”. Then select where you want to save the file on your hard drive.
If you would like to receive access to the FreeChurchForms.com Table of Contents that has all the free church forms, certificates, flyers, brochures, letters, games and more that are listed in alphabetical order by category with links leading to the page to immediately download just simply sign up for my free monthly newsletter below. You will also receive access to my free 14 Page eBook – “Top Ten Tips on How to Organize Your Office” as a Thank You Gift for signing up. Enjoy. )
**The information here below will be secure and your privacy will be maintained.**
Free eBook – “Top 10 Tips on How to Organize Your Office”
Subscribe to “The Form Gallery”
FreeChurchForms.com Monthly Newsletter (Free)
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
Collection of all the Church Forms, Flyers, Certificates. (850+) on FreeChurchForms.com available on CD – each form. in PDF and MS Word 2007 or higher version format. Plus 5 Free Bonuses such as Attendance Record in Excel that will automatically calculate church attendance!
The Church Forms CD is Convenient and Saves Time
Need an Affordable, User Friendly Church Membership Database? Shepherdbase Could Be Just What You Have Been Looking For.
- User Friendly
- Tracks Memberships, Contributions, Attendance, Etc.
- Instant Access to Church Directory, Contributions, Attendance, Etc.
Church Office Package
(Shepherdbase & Church Forms CD with 850+ forms, certificates, flyers. along with Free Bonuses)
Very easy to download, modify and print on your blank envelopes.
Aplos – Church Accounting Software
Are you tired of complicated church accounting software? If yes, then you need to try Aplos!
Are you stressed about your church accounting? If yes, then you need this accounting book!
Instant Event Fundraising System
Does your church do any fundraisers?
If so, click on the link above to discover the Secrets to Earning Thousands of Dollars with Virtually ANY Fundraising Event!
* I do the tithes at the end of the year for a very small outreach in the city of Detroit. They had been paying thousands of dollars every several years trying to keep a database of their donors.
I searched last year for something less costly for them and came across your database (Shepherdbase). It is a blessing and so appreciated. Thank you for all your hard work and thank you for Giving To The Lord. Peacemakers Int. in Detroit on Chene street is another ministry you have blessed. – Charlene – U.S. *Disclaimer
* This website has been very useful for my ministries with Hospice, the Hospital and Human Services. I recommend this website to any church, ministry or agency that is supporting or ministering to people. God Bless You – Chaplain Dave – U.S. *Disclaimer
* Just wanted to let you know how helpful your resources are. We are a small church and have missed out on doing a lot of things. We ordered your Church Forms on CD and are just pleased. Keep up the good work of providing resources for Churches. – Lillian – U.S. *Disclaimer
* I am a minister of the Gospel of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and have been tremendously blessed to access you and pray that God the Almighty favor you in what you do. You have enabled me to access ready-designed church documents. Thanks and God Bless You Terressa. – Bro. Mike – Kenya, Africa *Disclaimer
* Thank You! You’re heart for giving free resources and making things so affordable is truly a blessing. My Pastor always says: “What you make happen for someone else, God will make happen for you!” May God richly bless you and your ministry to us and so many others, enlarge your territory and bring financial blessings with good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over. 10,000 Blessings! Leeanna – U.S. *Disclaimer
* Thanks for making this site available. I took over as secretary of our small church a few months ago, and I am having to create a lot of forms. This site is a blessing! – Vicki – U.S. *Disclaimer
* After years of frustration and being overcharged for Church Management software, I came across “Shepherbase” and all my problems were solved. *Disclaimer
- 1. Tracks members and visitors
- 2. Tracks contributions
- 3. Organizes by both individual AND family
- 4. Creates professional letters, relevant to church ministry
- 5. Is easy to use
- 6. Costs a mere fraction of other databases offering similar features. *Disclaimer
- 7. So much more.
I am very thankful for this product and I recommend it to anybody wanting to exit the cost and complexity rat race of Church databases.
Thank you Shepherdbase!
Read More FreeChurchForms.com Testimonials.
Does your church use QuickBooks? If yes, then the “QuickBooks for Churches and Other Religious Organizations” by Lisa London, CPA eBook below is a must for you!
Lisa will walk you through QuickBooks from start to finish, complete with examples, terminology, and everything a busy church administrator or bookkeeper needs to know. For more information just click the link above!
Check out FreeChurchForms.com on Your Mobile!