Early Childhood Education Courses
Vidhyanidhi Education Society (VES) is a Government Registered Teacher Training Institute under Societies Registration Act, 1860 and Public Trust Act, 1950. It has been recognized as a Teacher Training Institution that produces teachers who are confident, creative, dedicated and are interested in learning the finer nuances of the education sector. It is one of the largest Teacher Training Institutes conducting various Teachers Training Diploma Courses in India and abroad. One among them is Diploma in Early Childhood Education.
Early Childhood Education Diploma
VES is a unique holistic package that aims at helping the trainee teachers to develop the knowledge, attitudes and skills required for working with young kids (i.e. children up to six years of age). It equips them to organize and run child-care centres like pre-schools, nursery schools, activity clubs, cr ches, day-care centres etc.
Early Childhood Education Curriculum Diploma Program is developed by experts in the field of preschool education who aim at making you an efficient child-care professional. Our ECE Teacher Training Programme helps you to gain in-depth knowledge of child education and psychology, developmental milestones of pre-schoolers, utilizing play as a vehicle for learning etc. Our Early Childhood Teacher Training Program curriculum also makes you sensitive towards the emotional, social, physical and educational needs of children.
Modes of Education
- Regular / in-class
- Distance Learning/ Correspondence Early Childhood Education
- Online Early Childhood Education
Duration of Early Childhood Education Course is of one year. However, a candidate can complete the teacher training course at anytime within one year limit.
No, there is no age bar for enrolling for ECCE education course. Anyone above the age of 18 is eligible for pursuing this early childhood program.
Anyone with 10+2 level qualification or above is welcome to enrol for this Early Childhood Education (ECCE) Teacher Training Diploma Course.
- Passing certificate or marksheet of your highest qualification
- Two recent passport size photographs
- The marksheet and certificate of Early Childhood Education Teacher Training Diploma Programme will be available after successful completion of the teacher training course.
- This ECE certification provides our ECE teacher training candidates with an entry point into schools of State / CBSE / ICSE / IGCSE / IB board in India and abroad.
Early Childhood Education Courses
- Good infrastructure with air-conditioned classrooms.
- Limited seats ensuring that trainees get individual attention.
- Support, personal guidance immediate feedback from our expert faculty members.
- Intensive practical training in our own well-established play-school (Est. in 1998).
- Workshops on varied topics like curriculum planning, rhymes, phonetics, projects, etc.
- Admission for Teacher Training Programme can be taken at any time of the year. VES (Mumbai) starts fresh batches of Early Childhood Education Courses almost every two months.
- Candidates can select their own batch timings and days according to their flexibility.
Candidates have the following options :
- Regular batches (Morning, Afternoon & Evening batches)
- Saturday / Sunday batches
- Crash Courses / Vacation batches
Early Childhood Education Curriculum
At Vidhyanidhi Education Society, we provide a well-balanced ECCE education course curriculum comprising the following:
Practical Training / Internship
All our diploma in early childhood education trainees will get an opportunity to complete one- month intensive practical training / internship in our pre-school. This will provide them with valuable practical experience of observing the teaching techniques of our trained and experienced ECE teachers. They will get an opportunity to work with pre-schoolers in a live classroom. This will also enhance their knowledge of preschool management and set-up.
It improves the teaching skills of our early childhood teacher training trainees and prepares them for interviews and demos.
We also conduct several workshops for our early childhood education(ECE) trainees on topics like curriculum planning, rhymes, phonetics, projects etc to acquaint and equip them to face the challenges in the field of pre-school teaching.
To view Early Childhood Education Certificate, Click Here