Information for Financial Aid Professionals (IFAP)
The Information for Financial Aid Professionals (IFAP) Web site consolidates guidance, resources, and information related to the administration and processing of Title IV federal student aid into one online site for use by the entire financial aid community.
The most recent postings to the site are listed in the What’s New section.
Tools for Schools Click on this box to access online and computer-based training resources.
Tables Click on this box to access worksheet, schedule, and table resources.
Publications Click on this box to access program-related and processing-related publications.
Processing Resources Click on this box to access program and system processing information and materials.
Below is an abbreviated list of the most recent postings to the IFAP Web site. Click here or on the “What’s New” link in the top menu bar to view all recent postings.
150 Percent Direct Subsidized Loan Limit Info
- 2016-10-18 Subject: 150% Direct Subsidized Loan Limit Information – Dear Colleague Letters and Electronic Announcements
Cash Management Information
- 2016-10-21 Subject: Cash Management – Training
- 2016-10-21 Subject: Cash Management – Resources
Dear Colleague Letters
- 2016-10-18 (GEN-16-19) Subject: 2017-2018 Federal Pell Grant Payment and Disbursement Schedules
- 2016-10-17 (ANN-16-15) Subject: Live Internet Webinar – Software Developers November 2016 Webinar
- 2016-10-27 Subject: Early FAFSA – Dear Colleague Letters and Electronic Announcements
- 2016-10-28 (EDESuite) Subject: Availability of Service Release Update for EDExpress for Windows 2016-2017, Release 2.0
- 2016-10-28 (COD System) Subject: COD Processing Update
Federal Perkins Loan FAQ
- 2016-10-17 Federal Perkins Loan Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- 2016-10-25 Subject: Comment Request: Cash Management Contract URL Collection
Gainful Employment Information
- 2016-10-26 Subject: Gainful Employment Information – Dear Colleague Letters and Electronic Announcements
- 2016-10-20 Subject: Gainful Employment Information – Resources
Loan Servicing and Collection Information
- 2016-10-18 Loan Servicing and Collection – Frequently Asked Questions
NSLDS Reference Materials
- 2016-10-20 (NSLDS User Documentation) Subject: NSLDS Gainful Employment User Guide (October 2016)