NASET Home Page
The National Association of Special Education Teachers (NASET) is the only national membership organization dedicated solely to meeting the needs of special education teachers and those preparing for the field of special education teaching.
A study published in the Journal of the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry.
What role do genes play in egg, milk, and nut allergies? A study published in Nature.
Researchers aiming to understand why autism spectrum disorders (ASD) are more common in boys have.
A Kansas State Board of Education panel has recommended a new licensing system to reduce the.
Many people know that girls, on average, are worse at math than boys. But the gender difference is.
The man who moved a mountain was the one who began carrying away small stones.
See what members have to say about NASET –
Explore the wealth of information and resources available to registered NASET members!
Hundreds of e-Publciations available for online viewing and as PDF files for downloading. All past articels are archived. Take a moment to review the large list of our e-Publications that grows monthly. – To learn more – Click here
Comprehensive resources from audio lectures, databases of informational resources, IEP development tool, Conferences, Teacher Forum and Much More. To learn more – Click here
From the latest job listings to professional development courses, NASET’s Career Center provides you with tools and information to further your Career as a Special Educator. To learn more – Click here
Members Benefits – Click here
Latest Job Listings
* Special Education Teacher – Meeting Street Schools (MSS) is a groundbreaking initiative dedicated to the creation of a new mandate for education in South Carolina and beyond. MSS was founded upon the belief that all children deserve an excellent education regardless of their geographic or socioeconomic circumstances, and all children have the ability to excel in the classroom. To learn more – Click here
* Private Teacher – Are you an unencumbered teacher at a top public or private school looking for a new opportunity? Do you want to step out of the classroom and use your experience to support the academic journey of a young teen with a promising future? If so, we have an excellent Private Teacher opportunity to oversee the overall curriculum, education, and college preparation for a young teen’s high school career. You will assist this bright adolescent in all subject matters, in addition to helping formulate strategies and taking the time to help the student manage their language based learning disability. – Click here
* Special Education Teacher – The Adolescent Care Unit (ACU) at Tséhootsooí Medical Center on the Navajo Nation seeks a Special Education Teacher to work with 8 to 10 teens aged 13-17 with mild emotional or behavior issues in a subacute 60-day inpatient program. ACU combines western therapy with Native American traditional cultural methods to foster health and Hozho or harmony, and is located in northeastern AZ. To learn more – Click here
* Early Childhood Special Education Teacher – This private special education school services students with language, learning, sensory motor disabilities, and moderate to high functioning Autism. This special education teacher position is for an early education classroom. To learn more – Click here
* Licensed Special Education Teacher – Think is a multidisciplinary center offering services to children in Bahrain who have developmental and behavior disorders. We are a dynamic center with in-clinic and outreach programs, supervisors, leads and primary therapists in addition to SLT and OT services. We have a beautiful, custom facility that accommodates over 20 clinical staff. To learn more – Click here
* Special Education Teacher – JCFS is currently seeking a Special Education Teacher to work with individuals and small groups of children (K – 12) with emotional and behavior disorders in a therapeutic special education classroom. The Therapeutic Day School is located in West Rogers Park, Chicago, IL. To learn more – Click here
* Special Education Teacher – Various Positions Open : 2 positions for Special Education Resource 5th – 8th, Special Education Resource K-3rd, SPED – Social Skills le-4th, SPED – Social Skills 6th – 8th, Arizona certification required. To learn more – Click here
* Lead ED Special Education Teacher – The Lead Special Education Teacher for Cornerstone is an integral member of the academics team whose focus is to guide students in their social-emotional and academic development. To learn more -Click here