Pain Management Electronic Health Records (EHR)
Physical Therapy Electronic Medical Record Software (EMR)
A physical therapy clinic is a busy place with a lot to manage. In order to best perform their job, physical therapists need electronic medical record software that integrates well with other office and document management systems. Our physical therapy software meets the requirements of physicial therapy practices and offers so much more.
The number one priority of our system is that it is highly customizable while still being easy to use. With the needs of a physical therapy clinic in mind, this EMR IMS comes delivered with features like ready-to-go templates, pre-populated physical-therapy billing codes, pre-printed letters, and more.
Our physical therapy management software is an entire electronic medical office that provides file and office management solutions to help you focus on the most important aspect of your work: helping patients.
Physical Therapy Electronic Health Records (EHR)
Our physical therapy EHR software provides cost-effective, time-saving solutions to your file management needs. The physical therapy electronic health records module is fully integrated into the IMS so that you no longer need to spend time creating data like patient details for every form or account usage. Instead, our IMS will allow you to pull information together to avoid redundant data entry.
Our EHR is delivered fully configured to your physical therapy practice in a ready-to-go state, limiting the customization that you need to do to get started. We offer implementation, training and follow-up support services by certified technicians. Our software also meets the latest industry standards and certifications.
- Full integration with scheduler, billing, reminders, and more
- Multiple methods for creating records (templates, dictation, transcription, handwriting)
- Security features and advanced validation techniques
Easily Generate Physical Therapy Letters
Letter writing is a time-consuming task that most physical therapy clinics must perform on a daily basis. The Letter Writer greatly reduces the amount of time dedicated towards letter generation by making the process easier and faster.
- Queue multiple letters with your own customized letter templates
- Pre-populate patient information from data already entered in various IMS modules, like billing or medical record information
- Utilize mail-merge features
- Add security with password-protected signature security
Physical Therapy Practice Management
Our physical therapy practice management software is the industry leader for physical therapists because of its thoughtful integration with essential office management modules. No other software is specifically designed for pediatric needs with pre-populated templates, forms and other commonly used office documents. Integrating billing, scheduling, electronic medical records and other practice management features into one system greatly improves efficiency and accuracy.
Physical Therapy Electronic Medical Billing
Our IMS software will make electronic medical billing easier, faster and more accurate. You’ll find that you’ll be able to increase your cash flow by reducing errors and improving efficiency.
- Includes an extensive fee schedule
- Built with flexible templates, macros and parameters for fast, accurate billing
- Quick Bill screen will help you post charges with a single click
- Conducts pre-claim analysis to reduce claim rejections
- Allows customized CMS-1500 templates based on insurance guidelines
- Displays Batch Status summaries
- Tracks unpaid claims
Physical Therapy Scheduling Manager
The scheduling module works with other modules to allow easy access to information such as patient account balances, co-payments, patient demographics, visit notes, prescriptions, alerts, reminders, notes, and more.
- View Authorization and Referral status at any time
- View Authorization Referral status for all scheduled patients with a single click
- Easily develop procedure-specific data entry prompts, alerts and patient-specific instructions
- Reschedule patient appointments using drag-and-drop or cut-and-paste