The Raspberry Pi Education Fund is a worldwide fund that seeks to foster and support projects that help advance the education and understanding of computing of children aged between 5 and 18 years of age. Over the last two years we have funded dozens of projects around the world that increase participating in computing, and that target excellence.
Projects we have funded include:
- Computing at Schools – guides on the national computing curriculum (Primary national curriculum guidance. CAS Secondary )
- Public Lab development of educational resources using infrared to examine the health of trees on the Raspberry Pi
- UK Beaver Computing Challenge
- Madanyu – Raspberry Pi Education Pilot Programme in India
- Naturebytes – Community Interest Company providing educational resource and workshops in computing with an emphasis on nature and conservation.
24th April 2015