Is your EHR holding your high-volume practice back from peak productivity? “Big box” solutions deprive specialists of the data power that best-of-breed solutions can bring to their workflows. The SRS total-practice EHR solution was custom designed with and for specialists – to efficiently demonstrate patient outcomes and generate more revenue as quality-based metrics continue to drive reimbursement in the industry.
The right EHR adapts to your practice, not the other way around. That flexibility frees you to pursue your specialty practice goals – such as seeing more patients, improving outcomes, or more efficiently capturing reimbursements. By capturing data while accommodating your existing workflow, our EHR reduces redundancies and automates processes to improve operational efficiency. A national network of thousands of renowned specialty groups already trust their practice to the SRS EHR solution – here are a few reasons why:
- SRS EHR is the best-of-breed solution for high-performance, high-volume specialists, achieving the Black Book Ranking of #1 rating in Ophthalmology and #2 rating in Orthopaedics in 2016.
- Data flexibility features allow SRS EHR to optimize discrete data collection without disrupting clinical workflows.
- SRS is a top performer for Meaningful Use attestation – and we are prepared for the coming changes in MIPS, the program’s next incarnation.
- Our patent-pending Smart Workflows™ and Flexible Data Platform offer a revolutionary step forward in data capture and management for specialists.
- SRS EHR has been developed in part via input from actual users, a client advisory board of high-performance practices, and participants in our annual Hackathon and User Summit.
The EHR for Specialists