University of Wisconsin Stout | Wisconsin’s Polytechnic University
UW-Stout’s Bachelor of Science degree in Career, Technical Education, and Training is a nationally and internationally recognized program.
This degree completion program provides instructors and non-instructors the opportunity to articulate an Associate’s Degree or Technical Diploma to a Bachelor’s Degree by expanding their technical knowledge to include expertise in instruction, leadership, course construction, and evaluation. This program prepares students to become teachers in post secondary school settings, such as public and private technical and community colleges, as well as industrial training programs.
Designed for working adults:
- Convenient online delivery
- Can complete in two years with year-around registration
- Maximum transferability of college credits from many of Wisconsin and Minnesota’s technical colleges
- Earn WTCS teaching certification
- Discipline-focused curriculum
- Financial aid options available
Reside out of the state of Wisconsin?
Please visit this link to learn more about your state’s regulations.
© 2016 The Board of Regents, University of Wisconsin
712 South Broadway St. Menomonie, WI 54751