#free teacher websites
Teacher Resources, Lesson Plans, Worksheets and Activities
ONLINE COLLABORATION PROJECTS
Wehave been having another great year of collaboration projects! The collaboration projects are learning activities that provide collaboration between two or more classrooms. The participating classrooms will be from various locations around the world, will use the Internet to interact with one another and will be working on a similar topic for a specific length of time. Using the Internet students and teachers will share their activities, findings and reflections. In addition to student collaboration, teachers will also be provided with the necessary tools to collaborate with one another. Register for our current project. Project Pumpkin !
PRINTABLES FROM THE TEACHER’S CORNER!
Every month we are adding NEW and FREE printable worksheets. Visit our new Seasonal Printable Worksheets page. you will find resources for the upcoming holidays. And don’t forget to check out the Printable Math Worksheets page where you can create your own customized worksheets for your kids
- They are all FREE – you don’t have to subscribe!
- There is NO software to download!
- You can also print pre-made word searches !
We have also added a Bulletin Board Patterns page. Some of the patterns can be used with those already featured on The Teacher’s Corner, but others are ready for whatever use you may have for them. Be sure to send us photographs of your bulletin boards! We would love to see how the patterns are being used!
DAILY WRITING PROMPTS
We hope that you are still finding the Daily Writing Prompts. a helpful resource for your classroom. Remember, on the majority of days, we have selected an event from our monthly event calendars to be the focus of the writing prompt.
KEY PALS/PEN PALS
We continue to receive requests from around the world on a daily basis for our FREE Pen Pal service! Visit the page today and learn about the amazing feature we added this year that you won’t see anywhere else! Visit the Pen Pals page, view the over 500 requests and make a match for your classroom.
TEACHER FORUM – CHAT
We are looking for additional message board moderators. If you are interested, view the details in the post under Announcements on the Teacher Chat Forums .
MONTHLY ACTIVITIES RESOURCES
We’ve done the work for you! Visit our Monthly Unit, Lesson Plans Activities pages. You will find everything you need to make your month a great success.
The Teacher’s Corner was launched in 1998 as an online resource for educators. As one of our valued visitors, we hope you enjoy your visit. Please feel free to send us your favorite lesson plan or idea.
- All Ads removed from the entire website
- More options available for customizing puzzles!
- More stock images to choose from!
- More images allowed per puzzle!
- More available fonts!
- 10 word list save slots – and access your saved lists from anywhere!
- More word/clues for crosswords (up to 50)
- More word/clues for match-ups (up to 100)
- More word/clues for fill-in-the-blank (up to 100)
- More word/clues for word scrambles (up to 100)
- No wait delays imposed for saving puzzles to an image or PDF
- More features coming soon
- More Daily Writing Prompts! Over 30 NEW prompts added for our premium members every month!
- All subscriptions support The Teacher’s Corner!
- Go here to view our plans and discounts
NOTE:ALL Packages contain the same features, longer subscriptions get better price breaks
SAFE: All subscriptions can be paid via Paypal, so your sensitive banking information is never seen nor stored by our website.
Click on Facebook and LIKE US to get up-to-date information about the release of our subscriptions and get valuable coupon codes!
SEAPROD: Total execution time: 0.0050 seconds.